This website (the “Website”) is operated and owned by SuperPlantz, LLC (“SuperPlantz”, “we”, “us” or “our”). SuperPlantz is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We have been making our best efforts in order to comply with Data Protection Law (“Data Protection Law”), including without limitation applicable US law, European General Data Protection Regulation (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”), EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks as well other with other relevant data protection rules.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This Website is not intended for children and we do not intentionally collect data relating to children.
This Website may include links to third-party websites, applications or plug-ins. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
SuperPlantz, LLC (“SuperPlantz”, “we”, “us”) – is a legal entity registered under the law of Colorado, USA, company number: 20201029890, FEI/EIN number 84-4405234.
We act as Data Controller in respect of your personal data that we process. If you have any questions about how we collect, store or use your data, please use the contact us form.
SuperPlantz provides information regarding plant-based wellness products. Much of our information is published on this Website, however, we do also offer our “wellness product” services. When you complete our online forms or click on an affiliate links, the information that you provide helps us provide detailed information regarding the products you are interested in and the supplier who are able to provide the products you seek. We will share this information with the suppliers and manufacturers so that they can provide you product specific information.
We do not share your medical information, name, email address or any other personally identifiable information with any third parties except as we have explained in the above paragraph.
You can access our Website home page without disclosing your personal data. Some aspects of our site are available to registered members only and as our terms require, you must provide us with the required registration information, which has to be complete, accurate and up to date.
We do have a CBD products related email service that you may subscribe to if you wish. If you do subscribe to our email, we will stop sending it to you if you decide to opt-out by following the opt-out or “unsubscribe” instructions.
Every time when processing your personal data we are governed by following principles:
- personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to you;
- personal data is collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- personal data is always adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
Purposes of Processing of Personal Data
We may process your personal data for a number of different purposes. For each purpose we must have a legal ground for such processing.
Generally such legal grounds are as follows:
- you have given us explicit consent to the processing of your personal data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are the party or in cases you requested us to process your prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligation to which we are the subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority laid upon us as controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
What do we mean when we say “Legitimate Interest” and “Performance of contract”?
Legitimate Interest shall mean our interest as a business in conducting and managing. We hereby confirm that we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Performance of contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
We may disclose your personal data if such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
If you are resident of the EU please be informed that some of our third parties may be based outside the EU which means that the processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EU.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EU, we ensure that at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- we will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
- where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in the EU;
- where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the EU and the USA.
If there is neither adequacy decision nor appropriate safeguards implemented we still may transfer your personal data out of the EU due to following justifications:
- we have informed you about the possible risks of transfers of your personal data and you has explicitly consented to the proposed transfer of your personal data out of the EU;
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded between you and us. or if you requested us to perform pre-contractual measures;
- the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded between us and other natural or legal person for your benefit;
- the transfer is necessary for important reasons of public interest;
- the transfer is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the transfer is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or interests of other persons in cases where you are physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
Please feel free to contact us in case if you want to get more information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data outside the EU.
Acquisition of our Company and other Transactions.
Information about our customers, including personal data, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
The information gathered is not shared with third parties. You may turn off your cookies by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser.
Please consult the HELP menu of your browser to learn how to turn your cookies off. Cookies do not reveal personal information and if you turn off your cookies you may find your enjoyment of the Internet, and our site, to be reduced or impaired. Turning off your cookies may interfere with some of our site’s functions and the site may not appear to be properly working if you turn off your cookies.
In order to seek out and repair functionality issues with our servers and related programming, we may use your email and IP addresses for evaluation and diagnostic purposes.
We will gather site visitor’s and member’s IP (Internet Protocol) addresses and aggregate the same so that we can provide demographic information for potential partners, investors or advertisers or for other purposes designed to promote or benefit our web site or business in general. Such information is not personally identifiable in nature.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of file you look at;
- The website which referred you to our website; and
- The operating system which your computer uses.
Cookies may provide Recording Session information, show us visitor preferences regarding return visits to our website, help us to manage subscription or private areas on our website, record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors and deliver user customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type and resolution and so forth. None of the information gathered is shared with third parties. These activities are done for the benefit of the site’s user so that we can provide a better, more effective and enjoyable user experience to all users.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate this Website or our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Website-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Website’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Website and Service are used. These third parties may have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Your Legal Rights
- The right to request access to your personal data. This means that you may request us to send you a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request correction of the personal data. This means that you may request any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you to be corrected.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data in order to comply with any relevant applicable laws. Please note that sometimes we may be unable to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- The right to object to processing. You may object to processing of your personal data where you know or have grounds to assume that such processing impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. Also you have the right to object processing at any time where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We may demonstrate that we are processing your data due to legitimate grounds which in certain circumstances override your rights and freedoms.
- The right to request restriction of processing of personal data. You may request us to suspend the processing when you want us to make the processed data accurate; or the processing of data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; or if you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third parties. It means that upon your request we will provide you, or a third party you have chosen, with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to data which are processed by automated means and only in cases where you provided us with the relevant explicit consent to such processing or processing is used in course of performance of contract.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
SuperPlantz will keep your personal data only as long as it is necessary in order to fulfil the purposes the personal data was collected for, including without limitation the purposes of compliance with any relevant reporting, accounting or legal requirements.
When determining how long your personal data will be kept with us, we consider following factors: nature, sensitivity of the personal data and its amount; the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data; the purposes for which we collected your personal data and process it; applicable legal requirements.
Where we are processing your personal data for marketing purposes, we may contact you at least every month to ensure you are pleased to continue receiving our marketing communications. You may require us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes or object to such processing at any time by sending appropriate request or statement to our email address.
In some circumstances we may anonymise and/or pseudonymize your personal data for statistical research purposes. In such cases your personal data will not be longer associated with you and we may use this it indefinitely without further notice to you.
Age of Consent
Links to Other Websites
SuperPlantz is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any third party websites or services to which we may link from this Website.
If you like our Website or Services you may choose to use our email referral services to tell a friend about our products or services we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will use that information to send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site and review the product or service you have selected. We may use a third-party provider to administer this function, but any such third-party provider may only use the information submitted to facilitate this one-time email.
In course of email referral service we always aim to gain consent to get able to send further communications. That means that if you give us your friend’s name and email address, we will send only confirmation email to your friend. In this email we are going to ask your friend if he or she would like to hear more about us, our Website or Services or be added to mailing list or receive further communications. Only If your friend provide us with his or her explicit consent we can add your friend to our mailing list and send him or her emails with our marketing materials.
Request for information
Sometimes we may need to request specific information from you in order to confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time Limit To Respond
We will make our best efforts to respond to all your legitimate requests within 1 (one) month. Sometimes it may take us longer than a 1 (one) month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, in particular in the state or country of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the applicable Data Protection Law.
However, we would appreciate the possibility to deal with your concerns before you send your complaint to supervisory authority so please contact us in the first instance.
Questions and contact information